Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Harvest Moon 64 - Nintendo 64 (N64)

Harvest Moon 64 - Nintendo 64 (N64) Tube. Duration : 8.22 Mins.


Gameplay video of Harvest Moon 64 for Nintendo 64 (N64). I take care of my animals, pick and water my vegetables, go fishing, walk around town, greet my neighbors, give an offering to the goddess, and end my night at the beach. My N64 Game Reviews: www.jvgs.net Jeff's Video Game Site: www.jvgs.net Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com

Tags: harvest, moon, 64, hm, hm64, nintendo, n64, natsume, farm, farming, simulation, raise, animals, plant, grow, vegetables, video, game

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.